Due to the current Covid-19 outbreak, we would like to inform you about implementing Governmental measures and their influence on your hotel stay with us.
It is very important for us to promote understanding and respectful cooperation, so that we can already start today to rediscover the joy of safety.
General information and safety regulations in our hotel
Safety, health and comfort of our guests and employees are our top priority.
Since the outbreak of the pandemic, we have therefore amended the cleaning methods and processes of our rooms and public areas according to the latest findings, so that you can enjoy completely carefree stay with us.
- We continuously disinfect our public areas at short intervals, including the surfaces used, such as tables after each use in the lobby and reception area
- We provide access to public hand disinfection stations
- Our guest rooms are taken out of sale after departure and are only returned after at least 24 hours.
Rules of conduct
- Please maintain the required safety distance to other persons
- Please try to use the facemasks and gloves when in the public area.
- Please adhere to the generally applicable coughing and sneezing etiquette and wash your hands thoroughly and regularly
- The use of the lift is limited to a maximum of 2 persons or several persons from one household
- As generally desired at present we, also prefer cashless payment
- To ensure a smooth arrival, we would be very pleased if you could provide us with an approximate time of arrival. This would ensure that your room is ready for check in upon your arrival and your waiting time can be shortened accordingly
- Due to the increased risk of infection, room cleaning during the stay can be refused; just advise our Front Desk Team if you wish not to have your room cleaned
- Housekeeping staff shall not enter the room once you have checked in
Food & Beverage
- Breakfast service will not be available due to Covid-19
Thank you for your understanding.