As London has officially gone up to Tier 3: Very High Alert, our hotel has been instructed to strictly follow new restrictions outlined by the Government:
Accommodation such as hotels, B&Bs, campsites, holiday lets and guest houses must close. These premises can only open for a person, who:
· is unable to return to their main residence
· uses it as their main residence
· needs it while moving house
· needs it to attend a funeral, linked commemorative event or following a bereavement of a close family member or friend
· is isolating themselves from others as required by law
· is an elite athlete (or their coach) and needs it for training or competition
· needs it for work purposes, or to provide voluntary or charitable service
· was staying there immediately before the area entered Tier 3
· needs it to attend education or training
· is a carer for someone they live with and is seeking respite
· needs to attend a medical appointment or treatment
They can also open:
· to enable voting, including an overseas election
· as a women’s refuge or a vulnerable person’s refuge
· for any purpose requested by the Secretary of State, or a local authority
These restrictions on accommodation do not apply between 22 to 28 December 2020. This means that accommodation may open during this period for people to stay in order to be located near their Christmas bubbles. However other restrictions, such as those on hospitality and social contact still apply - so people cannot mix with their Christmas bubble in a hotel, for example, unless a member of their bubble lives their permanently.
Reasonable evidence must be provided on arrival. If it is not provided, you will not be allowed to stay.
As part of the NHS Test and Trace System we may request additional documentation from our guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist. We require each guest to provide us with postal address, mobile number, and email upon check in.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking our hotel following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size.
Thank you for understanding.